Monday, January 29, 2024

Post 497. THE BADGERS OF DEEP WOOD.

BY GUESS WHO

IS HERE IN PAPERBACK.
I had some rather nice Christmas presents last year, so forgive the old scribbler if he makes particular mention of one of them. Our son, Neil, gifted me the paperback of my book for children aged 6 to 18 (though I've always said 9 to 99), The Badgers of Deep Wood. It was a complete, and a wonderful, surprise to me, is printed by Amazon, and costs £12.69 to buy. Worth every penny/cent, says he. It is my one and only - probably ever  - published work of fiction, so I am delighted to have it sitting now between hardback sets of Philip Pullman and J.K. Rowling on a bookshelf that also contains a copy of  Kenneth Grahame's The Wind in the Willows.
The cheerful Badger cover was designed by Neil. What it is to have a graphic artist in the family.
So, like a television chat show guest, I have plugged the book and have not much else to say..
Please consider buying it if you have youngsters who might enjoy it. And read it to them. 
THAT'S IT
.BACK NEXT MONTH 
 


.

No comments: