Thursday, December 31, 2020

Post 378. THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL...

IS PROBABLY A NON-STOP EXPRESS TRAIN.
SO TO END A CRAP YEAR this short post is written wishing all who read it A Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2021.
If we missed you out in this year's somewhat diminished festive card bun fight please accept our apologies. My Leader did all that again this year and I sat around looking suitably helpless – a knack I have perfected to a fine art.
Sorry to be so downbeat, but with the new high speed coronavirus on the loose, and Facebookers currently spreading the message HAPPY NEW TIER EVERYONE, next year's prospect looks no better.
I gather we have not been helped over here by those brave locals who (never mind Hands - Face - Space) have declared themselves too independent to keep a sensible distance from others or wear a mask.
Christ!
And we did away with lunatic asylums!
Well, we're all locked indoors, so now what do we do?
INVARIABLY WE TURN TO NETFLIX.
AN IMPROVEMENT ON THE REST, even if it is mostly a load of 'B' movies. I'll not list 'em, or rabbit on about Christmas Tele.
No more negativity this year my dears.
Anyway, this computer is in the extension/conservatory/garden room/whatever and it's bloody cold here right now, so I'm off to a warm living room, at least until next year.
Take care. You're a special person.

No comments: