Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Post 432. I HAVE AGAIN LOST MY GMAIL.

NO MESSAGES IN OR OUT.

NOBODY CAN FIND IT.
That's it. Nobody. Not even computer lifeboat captain Neil.
I asked Ellis and he tried. No luck. He thought I would have to ask Neil. So I did.
I try not to call out the computer lifeboat nowadays - our son has more than enough on his plate - but he happened to be here, for some reason beyond my elderly recollection, and I quickly roped him in to investigate why the server is so firmly rejecting my login. He had limited time but he tried. No luck. So if you are one of the few who has my email address and has intended using it to message me; forget it,  friend. I have hit a wrong key somewhere and that's that for now. 
What? Oh I have Googled it. Plenty of instructions from experts, none of whom I can understand. So back we go to
TELEVISION.
AND HOORAY FOR NETFLIX where we recently binge watched Stranger Things. Lovely lunacy.
For good measure we watched (and, in some cases, re-watched) our every recorded episode of Beck. Lively police action apart, Peter Haber as Martin Beck and Ingvar Hirdwall as his neighbour are a double act par excellence. It takes talent and experience to get timing that good. Bravo!
We also tuned in to the BBC series Sherwood. A superb cast played James Graham's harrowing story of lasting embitterment in a defunct mining village to perfection. David Morrissey, as DCS Ian St. Clair, topped the list of a cast packed with star actors. A thought-provoking six episodes.
That's all for this month.
Try to be safe. Try to be considerate.
On the world situation? Words fail me

 
 
 

No comments: