Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Post 407. THIS IS THE DAWNING OF

THE AGE OF APOLOGY

AGE OF APOLOGY.
When the century is in year twenty one
And the word gay doesn't just mean fun
When populism rules the roost
And with a word you'll be undone
This is the dawning of the age of apology
Age of apology
Apology
Apology

I know.
It's daft.
But it does seem to be the world we are living in now.
And I do get fed up with it, despite the alternative.
Perhaps it's the onset of the usual bout of SAD. Perhaps it's the dearth of any post Post comment from anybody on anything since Post 362. SOMETHING ORIGINAL? (published 24th June 2020) when our daughter, Jac, put me right at the time the ludicrous new rule for 'a minimum of £75' to be spent on one of the Bargain Hunt items - plus a something from somewhere - was introduced.
Or perhaps it's just conscientious people at Google Blog shielding me from the more unpleasant responses to my opinions. An unlikely explanation. Few dickheads read me: few dickheads can read and even fewer could write anything to which I'd be bothered to respond.
Or it may be that you nice folk who do glance in this direction have changed from the old computer to A.N. Other and are (1) no longer receiving me or (2) unable to message me by other than email. If it's the latter, I can be reached via:
dennisbarnden30@gmail.com
Pleasant people will be replied to pleasantly.
Unpleasant people will be told, without apology, to piss off.
Anyway, winter's coming.
Good luck with your fuel company.


No comments: