Thursday, March 22, 2018

Post 288. FROM HERE UNTIL 300

MORE MODULATED MEANDERINGS.
More frequent, too.
My blog posts up to post 300 are hence to be executed at a rate of knots hitherto untried. Why? Well, for whatever reason, the publishing of those somewhat longer posts has been an absolute beast for far too long and this particular Job's patience finally came to an end. From now on it's a more frequent dose of piano music on the music machine for me and a paragraph or two on the blog for you - if you're kind enough to look for it.
I hope to maintain the more frequent output until Post 300, when I shall publish a final index and Watching will be concluded in favour of a more modern format (if I can find the blighter).
That highly proficient computer guru Giles Turnbull once advised bloggers to turn out regular (possibly daily?) posts if they wanted to be regularly read. I mention Mr. Turnbull only because he was a blogger in whom I took considerable interest way back when I started online scribbling. We have not exchanged as much as a greeting and, to the best of my knowledge, he has never heard of me. But his wise words come back, together with a sad shake of the head, whenever I see my viewer statistics.    
Need I remind you there are lies, damned lies, and statistics?

Back soon.
 
 

No comments: