Wednesday, September 27, 2006

20. I have managed to have a blog set up in record time tonight...

I have managed to have a blog set up in record time tonight so I am rushing like a madman before something dire happens.
We have been known to suffer power cuts for one thing, and granddaughter Jess, who is staying overnight, will be sleeping in this room (until a new window is fitted in her room - don't ask) so if she suddenly decides that her homework has tired her out I shall have to leave here in a hurry.

There was a girl on The Sharon Osbourne Show tonight who appears to have written a book and who said that she is a blogger.
She is an attractive girl, the book sounded splendidly raunchy and I think Sharon called her Abby.
I'm probably a bit too ancient for it all.
The pursuit of titillation after a certain age is undignified and leads to the justifiable accusation that the pursuer is a dirty old man.
Anyway, my Child Protection system would debar me from looking at certain pages and at my age I have not the slightest idea how to overrule it.

Cheers to all you who do.

Justin Thyme

No comments: