Wednesday, September 27, 2006

2. Inspector Lynley etc.

Somehow I've made it here again despite a line up of unacceptable addresses, passwords etc.
I can only assume I've been in a queue where my reservation was checked and my luggage weighed and it would have been all right had it not been for the bloke up at the front who had an elephant in a crate labelled "hand luggage."
I was going to put the world to rights but there must already be enough malcontents to start a reasonable revolution doing their blogspot nuts out there. I think I'll decline for the time being. It's too hot and if anybody wants a fight they'll have to start without me.
Anyway, it's Inspector Lynley on the box tonight. Dated nonsense with a charning but strangely incompetent aristo Inspector and a bolshie but totally competent working-class Sergeant. I love it. Not as much as I love Foyle's War, but I love it. It's new, too. Not a repeat.
So cold drink, feet up, sit back and don't answer the phone. Cheers whoever you may be.

No comments: